ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL. In the event that a cancellation is requested before the purchase has been pulled for shipment, we can offer a 100% credit for 12 months.
LIVE GUARANTEES (after purchase)
We do not guarantee any livestock purchases. We go through extended efforts to ensure our livestock is the most healthy possible. We will never knowingly sell a sick or injured livestock. We treat all fish and corals with preventative medications upon arrival and monitor daily for signs of health. Unhealthy specimens are not offered for sale, but are instead treated accordingly. All systems are regularly cleaned and purged of contaminants. These are some of the most delicate animals on the planet, so we cannot guarantee their health once they leave our care.
ARRIVE LIVE GUARANTEES (DOAs)
If you are shipped corals through our website, we guarantee live arrival. We use specially designed packaging to ensure your livestock arrives in the best possible condition. This may mean that we will request to cancel or delay a shipment due to extreme weather or acts of God.
Requirements for DOA guarantee:
- Buyer MUST BE AT LOCATION to receive delivery (not doing so voids DOA coverage)
- We must be contacted with clear, designated photographic evidence within 4 hours of posted UPS delivery time
- We must receive clear digital photographs of the coral both in and outside of it's packaging as well as an overall photograph of the shipment.
- We may request additional photographs or, in some cases, to send back the specimen - DO NOT DISCARD of any corals or packaging until DOA has been confirmed by us. If we require specimen be returned, we are not responsible for shipping costs.
Fulfillment of DOA guarantee:
- In the event of a confirmed DOA, you will receive credit good for 12 months for the amount that was paid for the livestock item(s). If your purchase was discounted due to sale or other promotion, the credit will only be for the amount paid.
- We cannot guarantee the same item will be available again or for the same price.
- No refunds or credit for shipping fees.
Returns of Dry Goods (non-living)
Our policy lasts 30 days and requires receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned: sale items, used items, gift cards, promotional items or gifts, clearance items, discontinued items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (at manager's discretion)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should bring it into one of our physical stores.
If you choose to ship instead, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs and we will not be held responsible if shipped to wrong address or delayed. Shipping costs are non-refundable.